Advertising Campaign Manager
MINDBODY | Marketing
The Senior Advertising Campaign Manager position is responsible for the development, implementation, execution and measurement of our advertising efforts with the objective of building mass awareness of the brand and driving growth across both sides of the business. This position works in close collaboration with our agency partners and other cross-functional teams to manage integrated campaigns at both a local and national scale, measure impact and communicate progress.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related area or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 2+ years marketing experience implementing strategic marketing efforts across mass media advertising, with digital, email, in-product, and in person events.
- Proven track record of planning and delivering goals through omni-channel marketing programs.
- Strong team player able to effectively drive collaboration, think and plan strategically with a focus toward execution
Experience working in rapid growth environments that require flexibility and continuous innovation, comfortable with ambiguity and fast to adapt to change
- Comfortable with Google Analytics and similar
- Strong written and visual communicator.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with driving strategy and own execution of marketing campaigns that align with acquisition goals and broader corporate strategy
- Manage external agency partners
- Create quarterly (and ad hoc) marketing plans
- Collaborate with full marketing, creative, sales and product and project management teams, providing clear direction and timelines to maximize results
- Delivery of ongoing reporting and analysis of marketing programs and select business focus areas on a monthly basis to identify key trends and recommended actions.
- Use data and dashboards to measure, forecast, and drive future tactics
- Continuously monitor and report the execution of plans and measure effectiveness
- Interpret performance reports to provide actionable insights and analysis.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly pacing and management of budgets.
- Meticulously manage timelines and internal stakeholder expectations.
- Manage multiple projects, drive them to completion, and deliver effective results.
- Track campaign, channel and data metrics to inform planning; clearly communicate key learnings, actionable insights, and recommend new opportunities
- Drive process efficiencies through continuous improvement of workflow and tools
- Other duties as assigned