Sales Account Executive, Mid Market
Trintech | Sales/Marketing | London, England
Trintech pioneered the development of Financial Corporate Performance Management (FCPM) software to optimise the Record to Report process. From high volume transaction matching and streamlining daily operational reconciliations, to automating and managing balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries, treasury management and bank fee analysis, to governance, risk and compliance – Trintech’s portfolio of financial solutions including, Cadency®, ReconNET™, Adra Balancer® and Adra Accounts®, help manage all aspects of the financial close process. Over 3,100 clients worldwide – including half of the Fortune 50 and a quarter of the FTSE® 100 – rely on our cloud-based software to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve governance and transparency across global financial organisations.
Desired Candidate Characteristics
We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated new business sales professional to join the team. You may already be in a closing role, or looking to take the next step in your career. Working alongside a world class team of marketing, pre-sales and professional services professionals, you’ll carry your own quota and close your own business. Think you are up to the challenge?
The successful applicant will be responsible for full sales cycle management and quota attainment. You’ll do this by:
- Outbound prospecting – developing and managing a pipeline of qualified opportunities, working with both Marketing supplied leads and self-generated opportunities
- Qualification – developing your pipeline self-generated and marketing qualified leads, you’ll build strong relationships within the target customer to identify their operational and business needs.
- Close – with support from our legal and finance teams, you’ll manage contract negotiation and finalisation within established process and approvals.
- Accurate and timely management of our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Managing internal resources to complete customer analysis, presentation & proposals
This is a predominantly office based position, although occasional travel to client sites may be required.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong knowledge of SaaS and/or software license and service sales
- Ability to prepare & present clear business & technical analysis
- Ability to effectively communicate in verbal & written formats
- Ability to create and deliver PowerPoint presentations
- BSc/BA degree
- Experience with corporate accounting, finance process and compliance controls would be advantageous, but is not an absolute requirement.