PowerSchool | G&A
PowerSchool is the SIS leader, serving as the hub of educational ecosystems for over 40 million users. PowerSchool’s products allow stakeholders to manage school processes and data, manage and monitor the special education process, and provides registration module for K-12 organizations. PowerSchool embraces a secure, open architecture and provides an extensive set of APIs that customers control to enable their schools to have the industry’s best integrations.
We are looking for front office executive who will be responsible for managing all front office operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
- Experience we are looking for is 3+ yrs.
- Acts as a single point of contact for the office.
- Greets and announces clients, applicants and visitors. Follows security procedures for recording guests, suppliers and other visitors. Issues visitor passes.
- Coordinates with hotel caterings for meeting and events., Secures approvals for catering expenses and reviews invoices / collection follow ups for invoice to appropriate department or business unit.
- Maintains neat appearance and upkeep of the assigned facility tasks.
- Requests building and housekeeping services as needed arranges equipment service as needed coordinate with other support functions for better delivery.
- Track the facility tickets, closure reports, Inventory managements.
- Maintains a file of services including transportation sources, accommodations, and referral contacts. May arrange convenience/hospitality services for guests such as transportation, tickets, reservations, etc.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Attending Incoming, Outgoing calls and meeting room arrangements and booking.
- Greeting and assisting visitors and Guests.
- To do the data entry, prepare presentations & Maintaining various front office registers.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate in any Degree
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS-Office software suite
- Communication in Kannada, English and Hindi