KIBO | Administration | Dallas, TX
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
The Contract Administrator is a key individual contributor on a high performing customer service team that coordinates and executes all phases of a contract renewal lifecycle including up-front communication, preparation of options for customers, revisions to terms and conditions, obtaining contract signatures and filing appropriate paperwork.
The position’s essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
·Draft, review and revise legal and non-legal documents including correspondence and memoranda, etc.
· File documents internally
· Assist with preparation for and scheduling of meetings, teleconferences, conferences
· Review incoming correspondence and route as appropriate
· Partner with internal stakeholders to accomplish tasks and projects
· Assist with tracking and management of various projects
· Receive draft contracts from various business owners, and review the purpose of the contract and any information that may be involved with the business owner
· Oversee the administration of internal contract management software
· Input the contract information into contract management software and assign the review to the appropriate attorney.
· Follow up with counsel on the status of contracts out for review
· Follow up with business owners on executed contracts
· Input information from executed contracts into the contract management software for analysis and compliance with contractual obligations
· Review non-disclosure agreements for compliance with Company requirements
· Participate in the preparation of services and license agreements
· Participate in the preparation of addenda and amendments to Master Service Agreements
· Work with counsel and business owners on intellectual property issues
· Assist in preparing and filing IP related documents
· Bachelor's degree
· Experience with MS Word
· Ability to keep accurate and complete records
· Great organizational skills
· Excellent attention to detail with the ability to gather data and prepare reports
· Good knowledge of legal terminology, procedures and protocols
· Good follow-through skills
· Experience designing or using business automation or workflow tools