VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Product Support Representative
CentralSquare Technologies | Customer Support
Skills & Requirements
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and remote sessions.
- Provide internal and external user support for application issues of a technical nature.
- Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Create internal/external content for our knowledge base
- Maintain consistent, regular communication with customers regarding the status of their requests.
- Act as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipate customer needs and effectively address concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintains poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customers.
- Ensure that individual performance meets or exceeds department standards.
- Develop strong working relationships with cross-functional teams within the company.
- Work with customers to identify reported system defects
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ensure urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong ability to capture a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Troubleshoot and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions.
- Strong ability to listen to and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
- Can do attitude and team player.
- Familiar with one or more databases including Informix or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical discipline including computer science, accounting, management information systems (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in Accounting, Support, Software Development, IT, or Quality Assurance is preferred