Entry Level Solutions Engineer
Regulatory DataCorp | Sales/Marketing | King of Prussia, PA
Do you want to launch your career at a company where you can learn and grow?
Do you want to help make the world a safer place to live in?
Then RDC is the place for YOU!
LEARN AND GROW
RDC encourages employees to take ownership of their growth and career development by offering a variety of professional development and training opportunities, including boot camps, lunch and learns, workshops and self-paced eLearnings tracks to accelerate an employee to reach their maximum potential.
MAKE THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE
RDC helps to prevent financial crime. Virtually every crime and terrorist activity have a financial component. Financial crime includes fraud, electronic crime, money laundering, terrorist financing, bribery and corruption, market abuse and insider dealing, and information security.
RDC is the world’s leading Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC) solutions provider. Our software solutions use machine learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven analytics to prevent finical crime.
Solution Engineer (SE) works alongside with sales to discover customer business challenges and create unique solution prototypes to present back to decision makers, illustrating value and benefits of RDC’s solutions via an engaging story.
SE have extensive knowledge of RDC’s software products and services and provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support to customers and partners across the EMEA and ASIA regions.
SE will be an expert for the RDC products and will be able to design in usage and technical integrations covering user interfaces, batch processing and SOAP/REST API Integrations. Understand the RDC systems that provide the service at a detailed level to assist in answering customer/partner questions.
Traits we look for:
- You work diligently at a task; you persevere and are industrious.
- An eagerness to learn and ask questions to understand, not to simply get answers.
- You adapt to situations and individuals, while taking into account the context of the situation.
- You are open and tolerant of ideas and approaches different from your own.
- You draw from the unique nature of individual cultural backgrounds.
Creativity / Resourcefulness
- You are not constrained by the way you were initially taught when seeking solutions.
- You are flexible in how an issue / problem / situation is approached.
Maven / Evangelist Attitude
- You willingly transferring knowledge to others, not simply showcasing what you know or what others do not.
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities
- Know RDC’s products and services including API framework, product roadmaps, new release functionality, and be able to speak to these items at a technical and non-technical level.
- Work with customers and internal teams to develop connectivity solutions
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) and contribute to sales enablement / collaterals (product demos, product presentation, product training)
- Explain the value proposition of RDC’s core product offerings
- Manage pre-Sales initiatives and activities to advance sales by:
- Attending discovery calls with RDC sales representants to meet prospective clients
- Collaborating with sales team to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of RDC solutions and to provide sales support
- Generating solutions based on the prospect’s needs
- Preparing and present technical solutions to prospects that address customer inquiries relating to security, encryption, API’s, integration, data strategies, etc.
- Developing, presenting, or responding to proposal specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses
- Manage post-sales initiates and activities to advance sales by:
- Overseeing or assisting with delivering the solution to the client
- Supporting the client throughout the service period over the phone, via the computer or at the client premises
- Thoroughly documenting the technical solution in precise detail, whilst being able to summarize the solution in a concise document or PowerPoint slide to a lay person
- Build rapport with clients, from C-level executives, managers, and support staff
- Achieve client buy in on recommendations prior to implementation
- Be a point of contact through pre-sales and post-sales deliveries until customer is live
- Partner with Integration team through larger customer onboarding deliveries.
- Oversee technical integration deliveries through UI, batch processes, and API (SOAP/REST)
- Capture new customer requirements and work with Product teams to document features, benefits, and
- Assist in technical optimization efforts with proof of concepts and test
- Assist in RFI/RFP responses for technical aspects
- Up to 50% travel; travel based on operation needs
- Bachelor’s’ degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent IT-related degree program
- 0-2 years’ experience working in a technical role, ideally within a SaaS platform.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experienced in presenting technical information clearly and concisely in layman’s / non-technical terms
- Strong business acumen
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of APIs and databases interface
- Previous experience working with APIs, familiar with SOAP and REST
- Knowledge of file transfer protocols, IT security, SaaS applications, Cloud Services.