Manager, Marketing Communications
Numerator | Marketing
The Marketing Communications Manager will join the Corporate Marketing team in Numerator's Chicago HQ under the leadership of the Corporate Marketing Director. This role assists with delivering the strong, compelling, and differentiated brand and corporate voice for Numerator. This position also helps drive awareness and preference of Numerator through targeted company programs to all non-customer external audiences – including media, industry forums, industry analysts, financial analysts, strategic integrators, etc.
- Maintains corporate brand, brand architecture, brand image, and brand assets throughout the organization
- Supports press strategy and program, including development of key press assets and pitch materials; working with external agencies as needed
- Contributes influencer strategy and programs targeting non-customer external audiences (e.g. industry analysts, financial analysts, strategic integration companies, etc.; potentially including annual analysis and trend reporting)
- Assists with the development of corporate level messaging, materials, and assets for use by Sales and in concert with the B2B Marketing team requirements (e.g. provision and/or ownership of corporate sections of website)
- Aids in the planning and communications of corporate-level activities (M&A, management, etc.), including primary liaison with HR on internal communications
- Manages social media platforms for entire Marketing department, work with B2B Marketing, Product Marketing, HR, etc.
- Supports advocacy and amplification strategy for company including employee advocacy and customer advocacy
- Provides “deck clean up” services (as resources permit) to broader organization; prioritize key executive deliverables
- Maintains image rights, trademark process, and URL strategy (including purchasing and updating)
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 or more years of Marketing experience
- B2B Enterprise Tech company experience
- Experience with press strategy and execution; brand management desirable
- Strong Marketing program development and management capabilities
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Strategic thinker coupled with great execution
We are an equal opportunityemployer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employmentwithout regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disabilitystatus, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.