Country Manager, Germany
TIBCO | 70820 Sales EMEA Germany South | Munich,
To support our expansion plans in EMEA, we are seeking a business leader with gravitas to drive this growth in the German business to deliver against ambitious business targets, capitalising on his/her experience, knowledge and network and TIBCO’s market-leading technical capability by utilising best-in-class process and execution, and leading a team of 10 sales executives.
The ideal candidate will be a rigorous, data-driven enterprise sales leader, with experience in a complex, multi-product environment selling to large accounts, and will have an exceptional sales and sales leadership track record. A fundamental role will be to improve and maintain the performance capability of the regional teams.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following:-
- Analyse the current business in Germany to develop a deep understanding of: TIBCO’s products; its customers; their use of those technologies; and the manner in which they are currently sold and supported.
- Develop and successfully execute plans and strategies for developing new business in order to achieve the mid- and long-term goals set by the executive management.
- Act as a leader for the regional go-to-market team.
- Set clear priorities, communicate them transparently and translate them into actionable, pragmatic deliverables.
- Deliver the revenues and profits expected whilst balancing short-term tactical and long-term strategic goals.
- Take hands-on responsibility for driving sales growth in the region, through clear management of the sales team.
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings with the team and provide clear visibility over pipeline, coverage and forecast to Sales Management.
- Provide clear and inspirational leadership (lead through example by building passion, energy and a shared excitement for the business).
- Take all opportunities to inform and educate the German market about TIBCO.Exploit and maintain strong relationships with C-level executives among clients and prospects
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Build and develop a high performing team through leadership, coaching, recruitment and selection activities and training new people in the organization.