Associate Product Manager - Imagery
EagleView | Product Strategy | Rochester, NY
EagleView is transforming the way companies use data about the physical world by delivering more accuracy and context in a constantly changing environment. EagleView imagery reveals the finest and most important details, and computer vision helps companies gain actionable insights into any location—from anywhere. By delivering timely, comprehensive answers to complex questions, EagleView helps professionals make informed decisions for the present and future.
As the company expands into new markets and continues to pioneer the use of aerial imagery and machine learning, the Product Management organization is looking for an analytical and energetic self-starter who is passionate about understanding customer pain points and market opportunities, and enjoys developing data-informed value propositions, to successfully bring new solutions to market for a variety of commercial customers.
The Associate Product Manager will assist the Product Management team to drive the strategy, product definition and execution for EagleView Imagery. EagleView Imagery provides a foundation from which core products are produced and internal services rely. This role will be accountable for the timely and accurate completion of multiple strategic initiatives occurring simultaneously.
This role is ideal for a person with experience in high complexity, high growth environments. This candidate must be comfortable serving both internal and external customers with technology solutions that not only meet the customer needs today but can scale as the company grows and expands its product offerings.
- Assist the Imagery Product team with outbound analysis to understand and prioritize market needs for imagery.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of competitive product offerings.
- Assist in the definition and reporting of KPIs for the imagery product line.
- Support sales, customer success and clients by providing answers to questions about products, coverage and capabilities.
- Win/loss analysis.
You’re our ideal candidate if you are…
- Intellectually curious and analytical – You have a good balance of business, technology, and market knowledge and can quickly analyze a situation and ask the right questions.
- Goal-oriented and tenacious – You’re self-motivated and structured in how you tackle and bring projects to a close. You enjoy the challenge of figuring out creative solutions to problems.
- A good communicator and collaborator – You’re proactive and clear in your communications to a variety of audiences. You’re a team player who appreciates collaborating with a variety of functions with different perspectives. You enjoy “bringing it all together”.
- A multi-tasker – You can prioritize activities and deliverables, manage multiple projects effectively and drive them to completion with a focus on producing measurable results
- Able to deal with ambiguity – You can be flexible and agile to adjust plans and strategy and apply new learning.
- A big picture thinker – You can think strategically about a portfolio of solutions and contribute to broader product and go-to-market strategy for a product family.
- BA/BS required
- 3+ years’ experience with some combination of Data Analytics, Enterprise Software, Aerial Imagery, GIS or Digital Mapping
- Program Management and /or Product Management experience preferred
- A good sounding board for others, with low ego, and ability to anticipate the dynamic needs of both internal and external customers
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Strong communicator in written and verbal form; ability to quickly transition from high level topics down into the details
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.