Regional Sales Director (NA-West)
Trintech | Sales/Marketing
Trintech, a leading global provider of integrated Record to Report software solutions for the office of finance is growing fast and we’re looking for a Regional Director of North American Sales (West) for Large Enterprise to join its over performing sales organization. This will be a West Coast based role (LA, San Fran, Seattle, Portland, Denver are ideal areas) With a rapidly growing sales team, we are looking for a seasoned, charismatic leader who will guide our sales team to success. This leader will play an integral part in the success of our organization through strategy, planning, execution and development of a sales teams. The Regional Sales Director role will be actively engaged in strategic and operational planning activities. The position will report to the VP North American Sales Large Enterprise.
Recently recognized as one of Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies and Best Places to work in Dallas/Ft. Worth, we are on a fast growth trajectory and would
- Lead the NA West direct sales team to consistently over-achieve on Trintech revenue targets
- Forecast revenue consistent with company’s monthly and quarterly management forecasting goals
- Attract, develop, and retain staff
- Coaching and developing your team through call shadowing, 1:1 coaching, and KPI/metrics reviews.
- Staying actively involved in the sales cycle and bringing in senior leadership and other additional resources as needed.
- Taking a data-driven approach to understanding your business and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement & demonstrating stellar pipeline management and forecasting skills.
- Drive the strategic planning process for the West region, including market and competitive assessments, market sizing and forecasting, development of market specific strategies
- Develop and lead quarterly business reviews
- Proactively notify senior leadership of forecast changes and market risks
- Manage customer relationships of all products and services
- Work closely with Marketing, Customer success, Professional Services, Sales Operations and internal support teams
- Manage the account acquisition function to ensure Trintech is driving gross and net retention.
- Work with the pre-sales directors to ensure we are staffing opportunities correctly and using the product to win
- Assist in development of support organizations to scale the business (sales enablement, sales operations)
- Ensure that Trintech’s name and brand is being driven across the partner network and support maintaining and extending a robust partner network
- Previous experience leading a sales team for an enterprise SaaS software, with a record of achieving targets.
- 10+ years in sales leadership role as well as 5+ years as an individual contributor or quota carrying sales professional
- Experience managing teams that sell or have previous selling experience in SaaS.
- Track record of success selling to Large Enterprise organizations
- Proven experience working with sales and reporting tools such as SalesForce.com, Clari, Power BI, etc.
- Shown success in working with a partner network for both implementation and resale/referral.
- Knowledge on how to scale sales processes including pursuit planning, demo’s, forecasting, MSA’s/NDA’s.
- Must have experience with Sales Methodology, i.e. Challenger, Miller Heiman, etc.
- Experience with the concept of solution selling following a playbook and participating to maintain updates to that playbook.
- BA or BS from an accredited college or university, preferably with a concentration in finance or business administration