Software Engineer - Mobile (iOS / Android)
EagleView | Engineering & IT | Bengaluru, KarnatakaSkills & Requirements
Does this excites you?
- Image library of > 1 billion high definition images.
- Leader in aerial imagery capture
- Uses machine learning and AI to touch the lives of consumers in a growing list of industries, including Construction, Solar, Insurance, and Government
- fast-growing technology company—driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets
- Collects petabytes of high resolution imagery
If yes, you are reading the right job description….
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer Mobile to join our agile development team. As an experienced member, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle: scoping, design, coding, testing, implementation and support. You will help in the development of Eagleview’s mobile applications, leveraging our micro-services platform across multiple industries and form-factors. In this role, you must be able to multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems. You take pride and ownership in your work as well as the overall contributions of the team. You must also have a system-wide understanding, recognize use of system components and disparate technologies and diagnose and debug issues. Your ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal) is key, as is being a self-starter.
- Design, architect and develop advanced mobile solutions in a cross functional Agile team supporting multiple projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with product owners and/or the business on requirements definition, development of functional specifications, and design
- Collaborate on or lead development of technical design and specifications as required
- Code, test and document new apps as well as changes to existing system functionality and ensure successful completion
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- 3-8 yrs of experience in iOS and Android - building enterprise applications using SpriteKit, SceneKit, ARKit, kotlin, React Native, Sceneform, appcompat
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS) and containerization is a plus
- Experience with a micro-services architecture is a plus
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
- Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability and performance
- Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
- Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required