Service Desk Intern
CentralSquare Technologies | General & Administrative | Wilmington, NC
Individual must possess technical and analytical skills in implementation PC/Network microcomputers, as well as the support use of Operating System and application software. Responsibilities will include the support of internal customers in the installation, configuration, and problem-resolution regarding PC/Network systems. Work is monitored and reviewed through conferences, reports, and results attained.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. The statements below describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. Additional responsibilities may be assigned as required by Management.
- Provides telephone and walk up support to internal customers
- Pre-image machines for equipment replacement
- Assist with non-specific tasks to aide Service Desk personnel
- Assist with servicedesk cases
- Assist with employee moves
- Assist with Cable Management
- Basic knowledge of PC hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft desktop Operating System and Office suite.
- Windows 10 professional and office 20xx preferred.
- Must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree within a related field.