Visual Design Intern
MINDBODY | Marketing | San Luis Obispo, CA
The Visual Design Intern position works with the visual design team to ensure brand cohesion for a variety of initiatives across
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis in Art, Graphic Design, HCI, etc. or 1+ years in a design-related position or internship.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and/or Sketch is a plus.
- Understanding of design principles, including layout, color theory, typography, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- A desire for continuously learning and evolving and a humble and helpful attitude.
- A well-crafted and curated online portfolio.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating usable assets and execute designs to client specifications
- Working with other team members, Art Directors, Creative Directors, Copywriters, Project Managers, and Stakeholders to deliver comps and coordinate client approvals, review final product and making modifications as necessary while meeting project deadlines.
- Supporting the production design process.
- Regular, reliable and punctual attendance.