Senior Software Engineer (.NET)
KIBO | Product Development | Austin, TX
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
You will be an experienced resource focused on contributing to the development effort of various enterprise level multi-tenant SaaS solutions. You must demonstrate advanced technical proficiency in your personal work as well as contribute to the team’s continued success by increasing his/her technical knowledge. You’ll get a chance to leverage your top-shelf .NET development skills and work with a remarkably talented group of development professionals.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Design and write high quality code to evolve the Kibo Platform, with an emphasis on high-scalability, multi-tenant SaaS architecture, n-tier distributed architecture, multi-datacenter resiliency, API-first design and platform extensibility
- Leverage C# (ASP.NET Web API), AngularJS, ReactJS, Node.js, F#, SQL Server, MongoDB, Solr, and Rabbit MQ.
- Work with Agile software lifecycle methodologies including: daily scrums, collaboration, sprint reviews and code demonstrations.
- Collaborate extensively through the full product lifecycle with product management, user experience management, product marketing, sales, support, professional services, partners and customers.
- Break down complex requirements into independent coding tasks and strategies.
- Apply advanced design patterns and technologies to develop high quality, scalable, and maintainable code.
- Research and integrate best of breed technologies/frameworks/libraries, contributing back to open source efforts where possible
- Create unit and integration tests to fully test and regress software.
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience of full-stack development experience utilizing technologies like .NET/C#, Java, or Angular or ReactJS.
- Expert-level knowledge of the .NET and C# Framework strongly preferred.
- Someone who is passionate about learning new things and improving your development skills.
- Strong knowledge of web services (SOAP or REST). Experience with ASP.NET Web API or equivalent a plus
- Experience with relational databases, SQL Server preferred.
- Experience with document database technologies preferred, especially MongoDB.
- Experience building and performance testing high-scale solutions, such as websites that serve millions of requests
- Experience with Mock Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and System Testing abilities, including automated testing techniques using NUnit or similar
- Strong Interpersonal Skills - ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field