Learning & Organisational Development Partner - I
EagleView | HR | Bengaluru, Karnataka
The L&OD Partner - I is a strategic business partner responsible for developing value added Competency based Learning Framework (Behavioural, Leadership, Functional and Technical) with relevant and timely programs and processes that address strategic business needs.
It is essential that candidate has strong talent management and learning management systems implementation experience along with the leading a Corporate University initiative. She/He is responsible for designing, developing and implementing comprehensive Competency based Learning programs across the organization and build learning maps for each of the roles. This role is also responsible for fostering a learning organization through collaboration with stakeholders, measuring training results and feedback, and continuous improvement methods.
This role is primarily required to define, design, implement and oversee methodologies to strengthen employee abilities and knowledge, increase efficiency, and improve leadership to maintain the overall health of an organization.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Define, Design and launch Eagleview University in partnership with the Site HR Lead
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships and partnerships across all business units, emphasizing Eagleview University’s functions within the company and its capacity to serve as a productive strategic partner
• Determines clearly specified description of the organization’s and departments learning strategy (Learning and Development strategy linked to the Business Strategy)
• Works collaboratively with internal Business departments and stakeholders to analyse talent needs, design, develop and deliver solutions, support their adoption, and evaluates their impact (Rol of Learning) to drive business performance and increase leadership capabilities, aligning with Business Objectives
• Designs and Implements Departmental Role based Learning Plan Management
• Designs and establishes Industry & Academia Certifications
• Designs and Implements learning strategies and programs across the 70-20-10 Learning Framework
• Perform benchmarking and comparison studies with outside organizations to bring in the best practices as well as Learning and development implementation strategies
• Maintaining L&OD budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants
• Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree in HR-related field is preferred
• 7 to 10 years’ experience in Corporate Learning and Development / University space (specifically Competency based Learning and/or Curriculum Management, Training Delivery & Learning Development)
• Minimum five years of supervisory/management/leadership experience in a multi-site business environment preferred.
• Prior experience with Corporate Learning and Development (Strategy, Design, Curriculum, Implementation, Governance etc).
• Professional certification (e.g. CPLP, CIPD ) is a plus