Human Resources Operations Specialist
CentralSquare Technologies | General & Administrative
CentralSquareTechnologies is a unique enterprise software company whose mission is to buildsafer and smarter communities. Theyserve over 7,500 organizations in North America, from large cities to countiesand towns of every size. They providesoftware for managing public safety (#1 market share) and public administration(#2 market share). The company employsover 2,000 individuals in multiple North American locations. More information is available at www.CentralSquare.com.
Itstechnology platform for public safety includes 911 call management,computer-aided dispatch, records management, mobile, citations, evidencemanagement, and corrections. In essence, the company’s software empowers firstresponders to do their jobs as effectively as possible. CentralSquare has theopportunity to help first responders save more lives. Based on recent studies, for every second thecompany’s ever improving software can shave off response time, one thousandlives are saved.
Forpublic administration agencies, CentralSquare provides software for finance,human capital management, payroll, utility billing, citizen engagement, assetmanagement, regulatory compliance, and community development. For governmentowned hospitals and clinics, it provides patient information, compliance, andanalytics software. CentralSquare’s broad, unified and smart software suiteserves 3 in 4 citizens across North America. With the efficiencies of CentralSquare software tools, administrators can spend more time on the big issues(education, homelessness, healthy patient outcomes, etc.) and less on fighting bureaucraticfires. Working at CentralSquare provides the opportunity to help improve the experienceall of us as citizens have in interacting with our local governments.
CentralSquare has the backing of two of the most successful private equity firms:Vista Equity Partners and Bain Capital. Thecompany was formed by these investors in late 2018 by the merger of Superion,TriTech along with Zuercher, and the public sector and healthcare business ofAptean.
Bothof these firms are committed to providing the support necessary to maintainCentral Square’s outstanding growth trajectory. The company has significant growth plans driven by continued productinnovation, customer and market expansion and the shift from on-premiselicensed software to a more cloud-based SaaS model.
We are hiring a Human Resources Operations Specialist in our Lake Mary, FL location. The HR Operations Specialist drives activities that enhance HR and Benefits performance, productivity, and employee satisfaction. He/she performs these activities as an individual contributor and in collaboration with team members. Our team’s mission is to constantly enhance HR and Benefits operations and improve employees’ experience while working at CentralSquare Technologies.
The HR Operations Specialist will perform various HR and benefits operations functions to support the entire Human Resources team. Responsibilities include independent work and work as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of HR experience in a dynamic, fast-paced professional services environment
- Own process and data management for HR Operations, always seeking to make things better
- Continuously improve employment and benefits data management, foster a data-ownership culture, and work with HR staff, employees, and managers to build a data capability that delivers quality information for analysis and decision-making
- Collaborate with the HR Operations team and full HR group to improve employees’ experience, participating in initiatives that enhance processes and improve information and analytics
- Participate in building a culture of service, owning delivery of solutions and answers to employee and managers’ issues and requests, communicating with them proactively, and supporting HR business partners to deliver valued outcomes to the business
- Enhance knowledge management, developing HR content, supporting continuous enhancement of HR analytics and the HR portal and reports repository, introducing automation, and moving to on-demand reports management
- Improve HR Operations effectiveness through planning and executing projects, working with other HR functions, internal business functions, and outside vendors to create superior services
- Understand employment regulations and be familiar with compliance programs
- Coordinates special events and meetings with outside vendors
Continuously demonstrate professionalism and character:
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and proactively, verbally and in writing
- Treat sensitive and confidential information responsibly
- Act with urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Manage time, support concurrent projects and deadlines
- Display discretion and good judgement
- Take on ad hoc responsibilities and direction with positive spirit