Sales Manager (Legal Account Management Team)
Advanced | Sales | ., England
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole enterprise and delivering right-first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to user’s lives. With more than 19,000 customers relying on our systems & infrastructure, our Sales team help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
What you will be doing
Be part of the Advanced Legal sales management team to deliver business targets of growth, profitability and excellent customer satisfaction
- all sales objectives and goals across the sales team, including sales bookings and revenue targets.
- quarterly and annual sales programs, plans, and policies for the sales team.
- sales plans with available processes, IT systems, talent and other areas in order to increase the capability and success of sales force.
- Responsible for in the UK
- in order to manage performance levels of sales against market developments and corporate objectives.
- strategies wherever needed to maximize trade opportunities across different sales channels.
- internally to pertinent key business collaborates, business units, and the customer support.
- of sales staff and working with them to plan and develop their accounts.
- Help define service packages in proposals and bid responses
- Creation and introduction of Advanced Best Practices in line with the Vista Transformation Plan, primarily focused initially on services margin improvement, reduced implementation times, improved Risk Assessment & Management, and improved customer satisfaction
- Achieve (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Develop and continuously mature & qualify opportunities in order to enable achievement of target
- Monitor the in the sales cycle to ensure our business processes and procedures are followed
- Monitor , addressing any issues and promoting reference ability & building effective working relationships with key executives
- Set objectives and review the and take action to ensure targets are met
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
With over a £254m turnover, over 19,000 customers and over 2,300 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day oneare:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment and attend an interview with our Sales management. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!