Inside Channel Account Executive | EMEIA
Jamf | 101 - Sales EMEIA | Amsterdam, North Holland
Do you love Apple? Are you a team player and a continuous learner? Do you love interaction with schools and partners? Is being pro-active and good time management part of your DNA? Then this might be the role for you.
Who we are:
At Jamf, our mission is to help organizations succeed with Apple. We do this by focusing on removing the barriers of technology to allow people to do their best work, always. We empower our 30,000 global customers to put people first by bringing the legendary Apple experience to over 14 million devices. To learn more please visit us at: https://www.jamf.com and https://www.jamf.com/about/careers
What you’ll do at Jamf:
The Inside Channel Account Executive is a key member of the Jamf School sales team, working with the Sales Territories and Channel partners, to win new customers and meet revenue goals. This position can either be based in Amsterdam, NL or Emmen, NL.
- Identify key (Small) Education resellers in the region that would be a fit for the ZuluDesk/ Jamf School products.
- Assist in enabling those resellers by ensuring they receive commercial and technical training on the relevant products.
- Work closely with the resellers to ensure they run quarterly demand generation activities in their markets
- Help resellers do demo’s for larger opportunities
- Ensure reseller annual targets are agreed upon and tracked on a quarterly basis
- Respond to ZuluDesk/ Jamf School leads and channel those through resellers
- Attend events when required
- Work with customers via phone and email to understand critical goals and challenges.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Maintain and increase understanding of and ability to explain business value of Jamf solutions to prospects and customers.
- Understand the career paths at Jamf and continue to grow into additional responsibilities to leverage growth opportunities.
- Professional working proficiency in English + German and/or French required, any other languages are a plus
- Experience with (Education) Sales or having a strong interest in Education is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
25 vacation days + 2 volunteer days a year to dedicate to any non-profit organisation of your choice
75% reimbursement on healthcare + dental coverage
Participation in Jamf's Pension Plan
Monthly transportation and phone reimbursement
A brand new MacBook Pro and iPhone for you to do your best work
An office committee dedicated to organising social events
A monthly cake day, fresh fruits/snacks and a fridge stocked with beer and sodas
Jamf is a culmination of passion, commitment and really smart people who shape our unique culture. We don’t say we’re the best but we do strive to be the best – for our customers, employees and community. At Jamf, we believe passion, commitment and dedication drives our success! You will also be able work in one of the most collaborative, dynamic, inclusive and diverse companies in town with 25+ nationalities.
What's it like to be part of our team:
Get social with us: