Advanced | Sales | ., England
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole enterprise and delivering right-first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to user’s lives. With more than 19,000 customers relying on our systems & infrastructure, our Sales team help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
The Further Education Account Management Team is responsible for maintaining quality relationships with our existing education client base.
What you will be doing
- As an Account Manager, you will confidently perform in sales situations in person or over the phone
- Develop and maintain key account plans to achieve individual sales target
- Lead Advanced’s account management sales process from initial opportunity through to acquiring customer purchase order, ensuring successful transition and delivery of the project
- Actively generate, and close, new business opportunities within the existing Advanced customer base by developing multi-level relationships within the accounts
- Carry out effective business meetings with existing customers/prospects including; meeting preparation and management, agenda setting, specifying customer needs, understand customer pains, articulate case studies and anecdotes, confidently differentiate Advanced from the competition when challenged creating solutions on the fly and able to move negotiation to the next stage
- Provide accurate and up-to-date sales forecasts for any given month or year
- Working closely alongside your manager to support your career development within the business
What you will be good at
- A successful Account Manager will need strong sales negotiation and closing skills
- Significant experience in account management positions in software sales
- Consistent track record of over achievement on sales targets
What we would like you to have
- Excellent analytical skills, so that you can devise and implement strategies to benefit both Advanced and the customer
- Positive and self-confident attitude
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
With over a £254m turnover, over 19,000 customers and over 2,300 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day oneare:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment and attend an interview with our Sales management. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!