Experience Optimization Specialist
KIBO | Customer Service | San Diego, CA
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
As an Experience Optimization Specialist, you will engage with some of the largest brands in the world to improve the customer journey across their website, email, mobile solution and/or call center. Your role is to consult and drive personalized engagement strategies. We are looking for a candidate that understands the importance of business requirements/key performance indicators and is comfortable presenting to clients. A successful candidate will have a strong understanding of web site performance drivers, as well as the ability to recognize meaningful metrics within a large set of data points. You will use these metrics and your knowledge of best practices to form and deliver specific, actionable plans for improving personalization.
• Engage clients to understand their ecommerce, content, and personalization goals
• Drive personalization strategies in support the client’s objectives
• Create, track and manage A/B performance tests
• Manage optimization projects including but not limited to: website, e-mail, mobile, and contact center personalized recommendations, as well as configuration for test, final analysis and presentation of results
• Present and document best practice knowledge sharing and documentation
• BA/BS or equivalent business experience required
• Strong understanding of web site performance drivers, and the ability to use data to drive fundamental web engagement strategies
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
• Highly proactive approach to analysis of customer behavior using available data to influence change and improve performance
• Strong analytic skills and ability to learn new concepts and software applications quickly and efficiently
• Expert-level experience with Excel and other data presentation tools
• Handles multiple tasks, switches priorities and focuses as needed
• A strong background or education in advanced statistics is a plus
• Experience managing complex customer relationships preferred
• Experience with A/B or multivariate website testing tools a plus