Mediaocean | Global Platforms
Who we are:
Mediaocean is the world’s largest, independent advertising technology company. Our clients include the most successful advertising agencies, media specialists, media owners, and advertisers. Mediaocean’s mission is to enable advertising agencies to leverage the power of technology in a rapidly changing digital landscape. Mediaocean is making this a reality through the creation of global, open and neutral operating systems that will benefit and transform the entire industry.
Media Ocean is building a highly configurable and global Book, Bill and Payment Reconciliation System that is agnostic to media buying and accounting systems that when integrated with Prisma would create an end-end media plan, buy and bill pay platform. This team will be responsible for the complete solution architecture, delivery and integration.
What you will do:
- Responsibility will include develop and maintain automated tests using an existing framework
- Interface with Dev/QA to clarify functional doubts; create test data, configuration.
- Work with Product Managers, Team Leads, Developers, QA and Business Analysts to understand features and technical implementation.
- Participate in sprint planning and retrospectives as well as process reviews.
- Raise defects/issues with clarity and correctness. Follow defects and issues through to resolution. Report on test results and progress as required.
- Contribute to smoke management and regression result analysis.
Who you are:
- Candidate must have experience of 1 to 2 years in Automation Testing.
- Hands on experience in selenium webdriver.
- Hands-on experience in design/develop and maintain test automation frameworks.
- Very Good command of programming and scripting.
- Good understanding of Core Java concepts, Data Structure/Collections and Object Oriented Paradigms.
- Good exposure to regression/smoke test automation and maintenance Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Very good analytical skills Knowledge of testing enterprise Web-based application.
- Good Communication skills/ should be able to work independently.