Trintech | Support | Oslo, Oslo
Trintech pioneered the development of Financial Corporate Performance Management (FCPM) software to optimise the Record to Report process. From high volume transaction matching and streamlining daily operational reconciliations, to automating and managing balance sheet reconciliations, journal entries, treasury management and bank fee analysis, to governance, risk and compliance – Trintech’s portfolio of financial solutions including, Cadency®, ReconNET™, Adra Balancer®, Adra Task Manager® and Adra Accounts®, help manage all aspects of the financial close process. Over 3,100 clients worldwide – including half of the Fortune 50 and a quarter of the FTSE® 100 – rely on our cloud-based software to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve governance and transparency across global financial organisations.
- Utilize case-tracking software to log inbound requests and case notes.
- Analyse incoming cases for the root cause of the issue.
- Provide exemplary customer service by being prompt, efficient and keeping the customer well informed.
- Properly document all actions taken to resolve the inbound requests.
- Escalate the inbound requests when necessary.
- Ability to work in a close team environment.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and still meet job requirements and deadlines
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or Accounting preferred
- Knowledge of finance and technology preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers when discussing both technical and non-technical elements.
- Ability to both analyse and troubleshoot accounting software from both a user and technical perspective
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Languages required: Norwegian or Swedish and English