Customer Support Specialist
EagleView | Operations | Rochester, NY
EagleView is looking for a quality-focused Customer Support Specialist to join our supportive and fun team. Our Customer Support team answers questions over email, live web-chat, and on the phone about general account information, billing and order statuses. Specialists are empowered to resolve almost any of our customer’s concerns with a focus on first call resolution. We focus on training from the beginning and we give our team members the tools they need to succeed long-term. EagleView is a dynamic, growing company with a tremendous amount of opportunity for motivated employees. Join our Customer Support team and learn our business from the ground up. The sky is the limit!
- Answer inbound calls, emails, and chats from potential customers and existing clients.
- Quickly assess customer issues to provide accurate support.
- Explore and understand customers’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- Complete all required trainings and stay informed about company news and department processes and procedures.
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism with our customers.
- Adhere to department performance goals and production standards.
- Be able to work independently, while knowing how/when to handle or escalate critical customer issues.
- Maintain individual performance relative to traceable metrics, and quality standards in relation to department goals and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of Customer Service experience required.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment and easily pivot with changing business needs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word). Must be computer savvy and able to navigate multiple applications at the same time.
- Able to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task.
- Capable of managing challenging customers and building rapport.
- Able to deescalate issues efficiently and appropriately.
- Possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Able to collaborate with and contribute to a team environment.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.