Customer Care Executive (Fixed Term)
Advanced | Sales | Leeds, England
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole industry and delivering right, first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users’ lives. With more than 19,000 customers relying on our systems and infrastructure, our Account Managers’ help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
We are looking for driven individuals who would like to reimagine their future in a rapidly expanding company. This is a great chance to join a growing team with a strong culture of self-discipline and enthusiasm. You will help us to unlock sales opportunities and generate & manage business deals. You will be a key hire for our organisation and there will be endless opportunities for the right individual.
What you will be doing
- You will confidently perform in sales situations in person or over the phone
- Develop and maintain key account relationships
- Help to maintain and grow revenue within the Cloud Marketplace customer base
- Support other team members when onboarding new customers
- Work with our customers to ensure that they are happy with the service they receive and support them when needed.
- Actively generate, and close, new business opportunities within the existing Advanced customer base by developing multi-level relationships within the accounts
What we would like you to have
- Excellent analytical skills, so that you can devise and implement strategies to benefit both Advanced and the customer
- Positive and self-confident attitude
- Great organizational skills
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Advanced are a different sort of employer. Recruiting people with potential, our focus is on what you might be capable of achieving. We look for aspiration and passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a £254m turnover, 19,000 customers and 2,350 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance - 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant, growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!