VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Java Software Engineer II
Trintech | Development | Addison, TX
Skills & Requirements
- Drive the appropriate use & implementation of technology to deliver high quality solutions that delight our customers.
- Work in Agile teams following Agile + SAFe methodologies to deliver high quality products on time with performance and localization requirements in mind.
- Build, test and deliver high quality, complex frameworks and systems and diagnose and resolve complex issues.
- Participate in special projects such as greenfield and v1 development, reviewing third party libraries, and conducting technical research regarding different ways to improve the development environment / best practices.
- Develop applications utilizing Hybrid Cloud technologies (SaaS. Paas, IaaS)
- Mentor less-experienced staff in their career development and provide them daily guidance and direction.
- Understand the use of technology and how its implementation affects strategic business goals.
- Select and implement development tools and coordinate technical standards within a development team.
- Conduct technical research to improve the development environment / best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience in software development.
- 3+ years of web application server development and deployment including experience using JEE with Spring and Hibernate.
- 1+ years experience developing Single Page Applications using Angular or similar technologies
- Demonstrated experience in web development with webforms or MVC.
- Experienced in object-oriented design and development using SOLID design principles and design patterns.
- Quality and test first development mindset
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and stored procedures.
- Adhere to technical standards within a development team.
- Successful track record delivering high quality products while working in Agile Teams and following Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies including Azure services (e.g. VSTS, Containers, Application Insights, Azure AD, Service Fabric, Service Bus, API Management).
- Demonstrated experience with Maven and GIT.
- Commercial external customer-facing software development experience is highly desired / preferred.
- Demonstrated experience developing or deploying Microservices a plus.
- Experience building hosted applications in a large multi-data center environment.