Ping Identity | Professional Services (1100) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for designing and delivering project-based solutions for customers. The successful candidate will have deep experience in Identity Management concepts around data modeling, data security, data synchronization and have experience with large-scale, global identity solutions. They will have the ability to effectively design services engagements during the sales process as well as support customer-facing engagements. This is a remote role with travel within the US.
We are looking for a professional services consultant with a passion for helping our customers achieve their goals through the Ping Intelligent Identity Platform and a thorough understanding of the role containerization will play in that endeavor. This role is very much hands-on, and the Professional Services Consultant is expected to take initiative, understand business and technical objectives of an engagement, manage client expectations and manage tasks to completion. This role must not only understand devops processes but understand how to apply them to the deployment and integration of Ping products and solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement Ping Identity Product solutions for customers.
- Assist customers in integrating applications based on industry standards or custom integration kits into their Ping Platform.
- Provide consulting services to Ping customers on how to configure Ping products to achieve a customer’s desired use cases.
- Assist customers in integrating the Ping Identity Products into their devops pipeline.
- Act as an SME on devops, containerization, and the deployment of Ping Identity Products using related technologies
- Ability to present project solutions to clients, manage client expectations, and implement and deliver solutions
- World class, interpersonal verbal & written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- High standard for solution quality
- Highly collaborative
- Ability to self-manage and independently deliver solutions
- Experience with:
- Web application concepts
- Basic web security concepts (encryption using keys, SSL, HTTPS, PKCE, PKI)
- Problem determination and performance tuning
- Docker, Ansible, Terraform
- Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, EKS, ACS, and other related containerization technologies
- Working knowledge of Federated Identity and Single Sign-On concepts.
- Working knowledge of SAML, WS-Fed, WS-Trust
- Working knowledge OAuth and OIDC
- SaaS Application Integration
- Working knowledge of REST
- Redhat OpenShift
- Cloud platforms including AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Working knoweldge of LDAP
- Working knowledge of SQL