Customer Service Representative
MINDBODY | Customer Service | Scottsdale, AZ
MINDBODY is the leading technology platform for the wellness industry, featuring an app that allows users to discover and book fitness, beauty and integrative health services, and industry-leading software for business growth and management. Since its very first iteration, MINDBODY’s software has turned that idea into an imperative, streamlining all aspects of business management for thousands of health and wellness businesses across six continents. The result is software with a positive impact on the health and wellness of the world.
At MINDBODY, today is about anticipating what will make tomorrow better. Innovation is the status quo. We recognize that the work going on inside these walls affects a community far beyond them.
As a Customer Support Representative you will provide initial technical product support to MINDBODY customers via inbound calls, email, chat, and web forums. This position works in a contact center environment and is the first point of contact responsible for answering calls and emails to resolve customer inquiries. You’re a great match if you possess exceptional troubleshooting/ analytical skills and are driven to help customers succeed.
Daily you will:
- Serve as first point-of-contact for clients requiring technical support.
- Provide excellent customer service, including maintaining focus in a fast-paced environment.
- Analyze, research, and effortlessly explain step by step technical troubleshooting solutions related to MINDBODY product.
- Effectively communicate with customers while documenting conversations.
- Educate customers on product features or additional services to meet their needs.
- Help our clients achieve their business dreams with power and confidence.
What You Need:
- Minimum of 1 year related customer service or call center experience.
- The ability to speak to with customers in an easy, polite, and helpful manner.
- A knack for engaging with users with contagious enthusiasm.
- Comfortable using various communication methods including phone, email, social media and various forms of chat.
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls and emails.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
Why you should join us?
- Fun, casual environment
- 20 days paid time off annually plus 7 holidays
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Matching 401 (k)
- $65/month wellness stipend