VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Vertafore | Development
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign required.
- .Net MVC knowledge (desired )
- Visio production skills preferred.
- Strong visual design, prototyping, layout and typographic skills with a sharp attention to detail; portfolio review required.
- Production skills including graphic optimization and asset management.
- Demonstrated understanding of user-centered design, web usability principles, information architecture, principles of graphic user interface (GUI) design, capabilities of different platforms/browsers, design constraints.
- Knowledge of content management systems preferred.
- Ability to produce quality materials within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations and participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Good Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) skills, research and analytical skills.
- Internet marketing and insurance industry experience a plus.
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
- Ability to use general office equipment, such as telephone, fax machine, printer, and copier.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; ability to relate to others.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to perform basic to intermediate mathematical and accounting functions.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to make quick and effective decisions.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to negotiate, influence and gain consensus.
- Ability to set and meet goals.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain flexibility and creativity in a variety of situations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.