KIBO | Administration | Austin, TX
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
Kibo is searching for an experienced Office Administrator, who is experienced in providing administrative and office support for a fast-paced software organization. This position requires that you are highly organized, can juggle many tasks at once, are not easily overwhelmed, and are comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients, vendors and candidates. The Office Administrator maintains and protects highly confidential corporate information and is the first point of contact for all visitors to the Kibo offices.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Manage and coordinate the scheduling of meetings, events, and travel for executive-level leadership
- Manage and coordinate schedule of meetings, events, and conference room usage
- Provide logistical support for the office, ordering and stoking supplies
- Compile materials for reports and/or presentations
- Generate reports in Excel and Power Point
- Prepare expense reports
- Set up appointments and manage calendars
- Lead/oversee all administrative vendor management
- Office management and oversight of facilities and office supplies/food/drink, etc.
- Manage incoming/outgoing company mailings/FedEx account, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ proven experience providing administrative and office support for a fast-paced organization.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
- Proven competencies in software applications and programs, particularly Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook. Excellent word processing and file management skills
- Good working knowledge of office equipment and procedures including computers, photocopiers, printers, fax machines, mailing equipment, telephone systems, filing systems, etc.
- Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Occasional after-hours work is necessary
- Must be able to comfortably lift 20+ pounds on a regular basis