Survey Research Manager – Omnichannel Shopper Panel
Numerator | Professional Services
Employees flock to Numerator out from companies like Google, Procter & Gamble, Kraft - as well as from every one of our competitors. We've even got some awards under our belt: #1 on San Francisco Business Times Fast 100, #84 on Inc. 500, #31 on Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and included on Greenbook's Grit50 list of most innovative companies in market research. And we're just getting started.
Following the recent launch of our Shopper Panel in the UK, we are looking for a Research Manager to survey initiatives with our clients. Responsibilities include project design, programming, execution and analysis of our real-time mobile surveys. Numerator’s highly engaged purchase panel enables purchase behaviour-triggered mobile surveys to catch shoppers while their decision is fresh. Our Research team is on the front line of engagement with our panellists to understand the ‘why behind the buy’. The best candidates will be self-motivated problem solvers with strong attention to detail and experience in both production and analytic functional roles.
- University degree 4+ years of quantitative research experience 2+ years of experience in programming, field management, or data processing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical thinker with advanced Excel skills
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to manage several projects at once and communicate proactively without close supervision
- Fast learner with initiative and willingness to learn new things, test new techniques, and experiment
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Basic understanding of Retail Sales or Shopper Panel data (i.e. Kantar/Nielsen)
- Basic understanding of online panel or sample management processes
- Relevant experience as a project manager at a panel provider or survey programming organization
- Elementary understanding of ConfirmIt, SPSS Dimensions, Qualtrics or other survey programming platforms is a plus
- Knowledge in SPSS, Quantum, MarketSight, Dapresy, Tableau or other data processing tools is desirable
- Previous experience facilitating or executing qualitative methods such as 1-1’s, shopalongs, community panels, and focus groups helpful
- Based from our central London office (Holborn Circus) and/or remote in the Greater London region
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.