Numerator | Operations | Solon, OH
Numerator, operated by Market Track, is a market intelligence firm that brings together omnichannel marketing, merchandising and sales data to make pursuing new possibilities simple for brand, retail and agency clients. Owned by Vista Equity Partners, Numerator is the only company in the marketplace to connect omnichannel purchase data (powered by the InfoScout OmniPanel) and comprehensive path data to deliver an unmatched view of the consumer shopping and purchase experience.
We are looking for an Operations Manager who is self-motivated and excited about gaining valuable experience at a cutting-edge marketing research company. Your duties will include managing the Data Collection team in Solon to meet quality and delivery requirements and overseeing the implementation of process improvements to ensure project targets are met.
Manage the Ad Operations team in Solon to meet client quality and delivery requirements by recruiting and developing associate talent.
- Work with Human Resources / Operations leadership to recruit, interview, select, hire, and employ an appropriate number of employees to effectively accomplish the work to meet departmental productivity and quality goals.
- Coach and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Provide effective performance management via coaching and feedback throughout the year, as well as end of year performance reviews. Drive employee engagement and retention through
- various employee recognition and reward programs. Conduct disciplinary action conversations, with the assistance of Human Resources, when necessary.
- Formulate, implement, track career path & individual development plans of each member in the team.
- Maintain employee work schedules including, vacations and paid time off, and coverage for absenteeism. Submit payroll bi-weekly.
- Support company programs and communicate effectively to the team.
- Oversee and lead the implementation of process improvements to ensure project targets are met.
- Improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output.
- Utilize business process metrics for identifying and correcting processes that are not aligned with expectations.
- Troubleshoot internal defects and external client issues, implementing root cause and corrective action.
- Define and document business process and methodology.
- Train associates onshore and offshore on business process.
- Monitoring and reporting of progress, status, metrics, and KPIs to required Directors/VPs at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree, in Operations or related field.
- 4+ years experience with people and project management skills preferred.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with a high level of initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high-growth environment that includes tight deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Must be willing to “roll-up your sleeves” to drive organizational change.
- Strong attention to detail and complex processes.
- Ability to work well with variety of different people at all levels of the company.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excel skills required. G-Suite experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.