Customer Support Specialist I - January 2020 Start
Vertafore | Customer Support
Vertafore is looking for Customer Support Specialists (CSS) to support cutting-edge software solutions.
No experience required! You will have the opportunity to train and work with emerging technologies in a customer centric atmosphere that cultivates teamwork to accomplish results. Continued growth dictates our need for a candidate that will be highly motivated, focused, energetic and able to work in a fast paced environment.
You will be directly impacting the customer’s ability to improve productivity, manage account needs, standardize and streamline processes, as well as capture data for strategic decision-making. You will also be the “face” of Vertafore with our customers.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer support experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in troubleshooting computer software, networks and operating systems. Knowledge and/or experience with database platforms a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
- Experience with T-SQL and SQL Server a plus.
- Experience supporting customers thru a variety of contact channels including chat, email and phone.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking encouraged.
- Travel would be 10% or less.
WHY VERTAFORE: Be part of the transformation, unleash your potential and make an impact!
Over the past 40 years, Vertafore has advanced the business of insurance by bringing together the best software in the industry to help agencies, carriers, and MGAs run their organizations. Today, we’re proud to say hundreds of thousands of Vertafore users rely on our solutions to write business faster, cut costs, and fuel growth by increasing collaboration and streamlining processes. Vertafore helps our customers deliver exceptional value to their clients with innovative, intuitive, and comprehensive products and services. Vertafore leads the industry with secure, cloud-based mobile products that provide superior reporting and analytics, delivering actionable insight— right when customers need it most.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.