VP, Product Management
EagleView | Product Strategy
EagleView is transforming the way companies use data about the physical world by delivering more accuracy and context in a constantly changing environment. EagleView imagery reveals the finest and most important details, and computer vision helps companies gain actionable insights into any location—from anywhere. By delivering timely, comprehensive answers to complex questions, EagleView helps professionals make informed decisions for the present and future.
As the company expands into new markets and continues to pioneer the use of aerial imagery and machine learning, the organization is looking for an analytical and energetic self-starter who is passionate about understanding customer pain points and market opportunities, and enjoys developing data-informed value propositions, to successfully bring new solutions to market for a variety of commercial customers.
The VP, Product Management will build and lead the team driving the strategy, product definition and execution of the EagleView OnSite and workflow automation platform. This role will be accountable for the timely and accurate completion of multiple strategic initiatives occurring simultaneously.
This role is ideal for a person with experience managing a Product organization in high pressure, high growth environments. Developing high potential talent is a key aspect of the role.
- Lead a team of Product Managers, Program Managers, TPMs, and Product Analysts defining key aspects of the EagleView technology platform, including: drone
- services, workflow automation, image processing, computer vision, and machine learning
- Ensure alignment between product roadmaps and platform deliverables
- Leverage microservice architecture and high-performance APIs to enable rapid scale
- Manage competing priorities across multiple product roadmaps
- Coordinate dependencies across the product portfolio and resolve or escalate conflicts
- Lead cross functional teams from engineering, project management, operations, UX, GTM, and other departments to prepare release objectives, milestones and schedules for all phases of product development and launch.
- Measure success of new initiatives and make data-driven decisions to continually improve and/or course correct.
- Work directly with C-level executives to drive alignment on strategic technology deliverables
- Take action and drive issues to resolution through impact and influence
- Actively engage key stakeholders to drive business requirement definition and keep all stakeholders informed of progress; ensure that executive sponsors and others are aware of any potential roadblocks or inability to deliver as committed
- Ability to think strategically 3-5 years out, while also maintaining day to day operations
- Ready to challenge the status-quo and drive innovative ideas
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills
- Executes fast and gets things done
- Ability to gain proficiency in new industries, markets and technologies quickly
- 10+ years of technology product management experience
- Experience leading projects from concept through launch with cross functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science or similar. MBA preferred
- Experience with SaaS, Enterprise SW, or strategic consulting preferred
- Experienced in Agile methodologies and tools for product management
- Ability to travel up to 25%
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.