Product Marketing Manager, EagleView Inform
EagleView | Marketing
Do you get excited about bringing cool, forward-thinking technology to customers to serve practical purposes and make a business’s workflow better? EagleView combines high-resolution aerial imagery, that is far more detailed than satellite, with computer vision to help companies gain actionable insights to get their job done faster, more safely, and with more precision.
As the company looks to expand into new markets and continue to pioneer the use of aerial imagery and machine learning, the Marketing organization is looking for a smart and energetic self-starter who is passionate about understanding customer pain points and market dynamics, crafting GTM plans, compelling messaging, and standout sales and marketing content, to successfully bring new solutions to the construction industry – both traditional and Solar.
In this role as Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with Product Management to shape the product roadmap including packaging, pricing and GTM strategies. You’ll conduct market research, map the buyer journey and help create unique value propositions and positioning. You’ll lead product and feature enhancement launches and develop the marketing bill of materials (BoM) to equip the sales force and channel partners. You’ll develop and oversee marketing campaigns to support the company’s revenue objectives and help drive the company’s thought leadership agenda and shape customers’ and influencers’ perception of EagleView.
If you’re excited by the advances taking place in data capture and artificial intelligence, are passionate about developing customer and market-driven marketing plans and motivated by the prospect of shepherding projects from conceptualization to execution, this might be the perfect role for you!
- Conduct market research and other analysis to derive insights; apply insights to marketing bill of materials and share them with Product Management to influence product roadmap and customer end-to-end experience
- Identify and document buyer personas, and map the buyer journey
- Develop value proposition and messaging
- Develop the go-to-market plan for target customer segments (e.g. Roofing and Solar Contractors, insurance, etc.)
- Formulate awareness and demand generation plans
- Develop and maintain sales enablement and marketing content, and drive adoption of assets with key audiences
- Conduct competitive research and provide competitive selling guidance to EagleView Field and channel partners
- Establish and report on key performance indicators as they relate to go-to-market activities and marketing bill of materials adoption
- Orchestrate product launches and services updates
- Identify opportunities for differentiation and provide thought leadership in the areas of product, routes to market, customer experience, and marketing strategy and tactics
- Track business performance and provide strategic deal support when appropriate
- Drive strong cross-group collaboration and coordination with key stakeholders
You’re our ideal candidate if you are…
Intellectually curious and analytical – You have a good balance of business, technology, and market knowledge and can quickly analyze a situation and ask the right questions.
Goal-oriented and tenacious – You’re self-motivated and structured in how you tackle and bring projects to a close. You enjoy the challenge of figuring out creative solutions to problems.
A good communicator and collaborator – You’re proactive and clear in your communications to a variety of audiences. You’re a team player who appreciates collaborating with a variety of functions with different perspectives. You enjoy “bringing it all together”.
A multi-tasker – You can prioritize activities and deliverables, manage multiple projects effectively and drive them to completion with a focus on producing measurable results
Able to deal with ambiguity – You can be flexible and agile to adjust plans and strategy and apply new learning.
A big picture thinker – You can think strategically about a portfolio of solutions and contribute to broader product and go-to-market strategy for a product family.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field required; MBA preferred.
- The successful candidate will have 7+ years of product management or product marketing experience in technology and/or IT services coupled with success launching new products or services.
- Demonstrated ability to translate market trends and customer insights into executable product and service guidance.
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies and product messaging targeted to commercial segments.
- Experience developing value proposition and positioning for multiple products/services in a line.
- Experience with recurring and/or online revenue models.
- Experience in Construction and Solar industries is a plus!
- Ability to travel as needed, likely averaging 25%.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.