Customer Success Manager II
MINDBODY | Customer Service
The Customer Success Manager II acts as the single point of contact for MINDBODY’s high quality, multi-location (Logo) accounts. The Customer Success Manager II engages with a portfolio of high-quality Logo customers to assist them with adoption of the features in their respective software tier and works to identify expansion opportunities with added value services in harmony with our Account Development & Professional Services teams. To maintain our high retention of HQC, the Customer Success Manager II performs high-level strategic Business Reviews, develops comprehensive Success Plans, and performs regular Check-In’s with Logo customers. The Customer Success Manager II is essential in ensuring the continued lifetime value (LTV) of these accounts, and in maturing and growing these relationships to result in greater net revenue retention and advocacy. Success will be measured based on the collective portfolio GMV growth, Retention, and Dollar Based Net Expansion (DBNE). Additionally, the Customer Success Manager II has the flexibility to be able to engage with unassigned customers identified through data to be struggling that could benefit from Customer Success influence. Customer Success as a function is continuously evolving, the incumbent should have the ability to adapt and to grow with strategic changes that occur.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Three (3) years of work experience in customer service, account management, customer success related functions
- One (1) year of progressive work experience as a Customer Success Manager I is preferred
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to foster, develop and work in cross-functional relationships with a spirit of team work with the focus on the delivery of a positive customer outcome
- Strong negotiating skills with the ability to handle challenging customer conversations skillfully
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate information, both verbally and in writing, in a clear and understandable manner that has a high level of impact. Ability to respond to questions in group and one-on-one consultative settings
- Working knowledge of scheduling, planning and project management practices and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to use active listening skills and advanced analytical skills to work through complex situations to effectively resolve a problem with the customer
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build rapport with strangers and is convincing in delivering concepts and ideas
- Working knowledge of or previous work experience in a sales related role is preferred
- Ability to work in ambiguous and changing environments
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive customers’ success through outreach based on data and calls to action related to customer health score.
- Conduct strategic business reviews through software usage analytics, benchmarking, effective curiosity based questioning, and strategic consulting to gauge progress, identify areas for improvement, gather and maintain key customer metrics to achieve customer/company objectives.
- Make insightful recommendations to provide continued success with processes, workflows, and system configuration, which is accomplished through comprehensive Success Plans.
- Gain an understanding of the customer’s needs and propose solutions that lead to efficient product usage and expansion, which is accomplished through a regular Check-In cadence.
- Manage activities and act as the liaison between the customer and various departments within MINDBODY, including Support, Sales, Data Services, and Premium Services.
- Educate customers on the value of self-service tools, release process, and other customer available resources.
- Leverage data, analytics, and various tools to determine high impact plans of action that deliver high customer value.
- Monitor user adoption and recommend strategies to increase usage.
- Work with manual and automated tools to effectively communicate with customers in scale.
- Provide feedback to the Product Development team in the form of enhancements and ideas that would ease the use for clients or functionality that would increase the overall value proposition.
- Assist with investigating any issues or Work Items encountered by clients and create work item tickets when needed.
- Deliver operational reports and analyses to customers, which includes, but is not limited to; status of findings, exception report of unworked opportunities, and projected cost savings/increased revenue that demonstrate product ROI.