Software Quality Engineer
Ping Identity | Product Development - IDaaS (5102) | Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As a QA engineer, you will be an active member of an innovative and passionate software quality team. Working closely with the development and product management teams, you take the project from start to finish, so you understand the product thoroughly and your input has real impact.
- Development and execution of test plans
- Development and maintenance of other test assets including test matrices, test strategies, test cases/plans
- Staging test environments to better understand issues reported from the field
- Identify and document software defects and collaborate with developers to verify fixes
- Participate in requirements, design and code reviews
Stay on the forefront of knowledge in the industry and share learnings with other team members
- Background of technical work experience in previous jobs / military
- Familiar with basic QA methodologies
- Familiar with cloud based systems
- Have some experience working within client/server architecture
- Strong technical skills with the ability to dig deep into complex problems and find their root causes
- High level of English written and spoken
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- A highly motivated person with great interpersonal skills
- Great team player
- Experience in mobile testing
- Experience with testing SSO-based environments