Director, West Sales
Ping Identity | Sales (6100)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the team of Enterprise Field Account Executives in a fast-paced and high-growth environment. You will motivate the team to hit targets and develop their skills as sales professionals. You will collaborate with the sales, marketing, and sales operations team to drive new business growth to achieve Sales targets. Additionally, you will collaborate on improving sales operations and performance metrics for the Sales Development team. Finally, you will work to manage, hire, and training all new Account Executives.
This can be a field-based role.
- Will manage a team of 5-8 Enterprise Field Account Executives.
- Responsible for the net ARR bookings for the assigned territories including new ACV bookings and churn mitigation.
- Deliver accurate monthly and quarterly forecasts for the assigned territories.
- Manage customer and personnel escalations.
- Collaborate internally and with customers for the advancement of Ping's corporate objectives.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business and hit targets.
- Develop and monitor metrics to measure performance.
- Recruit, hire, train, mentor and grow your team.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise sales within a SaaS software company.
- Experience managing a sales team is highly preferred.
- Experience creating sales tools including call scripts, email templates, etc…
- Metrics orientation – exceptional metric development skills including marketing measurement and optimization and experience managing team to agreed-upon targets.
- A very goal-oriented mindset and the ability to set, track and obtain goals.
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation skills, and writing proficiency are mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage with technical and sales communities with credibility.
- Strong internal/external presentation skills are a must.
- Demonstrates creative energy in message delivery.
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about selling.
- Ability to lead, inspire, and grow the individuals on your team, as well as hold them accountable.