Foreign Language Onboarding Specialist (Spanish)
MINDBODY | Customer Service | San Luis Obispo, CA
JOB FAMILY SUMMARY:
Customer Support provides post-sale support to customers via written and verbal communication in numerous areas, including all MINDBODY's software products, accounts receivable, payment processing, retention, and account updates. Customer Support is responsible for delivering world class support, retaining customers, and driving customer revenue growth.
The Customer Support Associate provides the first level contact support to MINDBODY customers by utilizing multiple methods of contact. This position works in a high-volume contact center environment and is responsible for answering calls and emails to appropriately resolve customer inquiries. The Customer Support Associate handles customer inquiries by gathering information by questioning through curiosity to identify the nature of the problem and troubleshoot foundational technical product-related issues.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- One (1) year of related customer service or call center experience
- Ability to read, and analyze customer questions in English and a Foreign Language.
- Ability to clearly write procedures in response to customer questions in English and a Foreign Language
- Ability to effectively present information (oral and written) and respond to customer questions in one-on-one and group settings in English and a Foreign Language
- Ability to handle a high volume of support related inquires with the ability to deliver professional customer service through both verbal and written communication
- Ability to present information in a clear and understandable manner and respond to customer questions in one-on-one and/or group settings
- Ability to actively listen and allow others to speak without unnecessarily interrupting; and provide support by questioning through curiosity to gain a full understanding of customer needs
- Familiar with internet browsers and settings, multiple phone lines and basic email functionality
- Ability to quickly learn technical products and functions with an interest in understanding software solutions
- Ability to have a customer-service focused mindset and act with the customer’s needs in mind
- Ability to quickly develop a rapport and relate to diverse populations; and can diffuse high-tension situations comfortably
- Ability to interact with colleagues and customers in a tactful and professional manner
- Ability to multi-task and use time effectively and efficiently; and concentrate