Product Manager, Pricing Solutions
Numerator | Product Management
The Product Manager will focus on developing the Price Intel product, our SaaS business intelligence platform that provides competitive pricing information to our clients. This role will be responsible for creating continuous improvement of our offering via feedback from users and internal stakeholders, conducting market research, determining specifications for the product and managing the product roadmap to deliver new and updated features. This role will also require deep analytical skills, experience in Market Research, Pricing Analysis, or Category Management, the ability to communicate across different teams and clients and focus on execution.
- Create and lead new idea generation process from input sources above that provides a regular stream of ideas and concepts that can be socialized, prototyped, and prioritized into roadmap offerings in the platform. Work with Client Users and internal stakeholders to identify and prioritize features.
- User Research & Customer Needs. Understand user's needs to enhance or develop features. Be able to independently conduct market research to identify current landscape and gaps in a user's work flow, validate product ideas and understand if product ideas will address market needs. Use this research to inform launch plans.
- Design & Development. Create user stories that address user's workflow and interaction with the report -- be able to articulate how/why the output matters to the end user and the ROI. Collaborate with Design team to develop mockups and prototypes. Develop functional specs which can include excel ouptuts to explain methodology and collaborate with Analytical Engineers to explain the spec, test out and iterate on newly built features before launch.
- Data Analysis. We expect our Product Managers to be able to analyze data and make sense of it. Whether its usage data on our platform or getting into some of the analysis that runs our Pricing Intel product.
- Managing Execution & Launches. The Pricing Intel product is constantly evolving and some functionality may require careful execution and planning across multiple teams. This role will require meticulous planning, planning for contingencies and being able to communicate clearly for successful product launches and adoption.
- Undergraduate degree; MBA optional
- Ability to establish credibility with engineers
- Excellent analytical skills
- Prior experience with market research or pricing data
- Glean customer insights from quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Take action and hands-on experience in delivering business results
- Excellent communication skills - be able to present to customers and internal audiences
- Be comfortable with excel; SQL is a plus
- Prior experience with B2B product management is a plus
- Prior experience with shipping features on aggressive timelines
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.