Services Solution Architect
CentralSquare Technologies | Professional Services
The Services Solution Architect (SSA) researches the needs of thecustomer to understand the requirements to provide the best software service deliveryfor our customers. This is a senior role responsible for working with a varietyof CentralSquare teams in defining solutions across many client projectssimultaneously.
Maintasks are to:
- Drive 100% reference-able customers at Go Live
- As assigned, provide executable services framework for customer’s implementation including: installation, consulting, data conversion, standard and custom interfaces, and enhancements.
- Ensure all contractual and RFP requirements are met as part of implementation and product
- Analyze product pathway requirements with new releases and update the following:
- Pre-Built Templated Product processes
- Education Curriculum and Wiki
- Velocity Documentation
- Customer facing and internal training videos and documentation
- Create customer facing new release documentation contains customer and consultant-friendly instructions for implementing new functionality
- Conduct training of internal staff on new release features including best practices for implementing the feature; including Tech Services, Implementation Services and PM teams.
- Own on-time engineering delivery of contractual and RFP required items
- Drive integration needs with Enterprise modules and systems, review findings with development resources for the ability to fulfill and define deliverables as related to services necessary to implement.
- Review all client configurations prior to go live to ensure best practices and newest release functionality is applied and go-live readiness is confirmed for installation, consulting, data conversion, standard and custom interfaces, and enhancements.
Toperform these tasks, a solution architect must understand all aspects of theCentralSquare delivery methodology, including processes and systems, to be ableto design a specific solution that fits the needs of our Enterprise projects. One of the most important challenges of service delivery for implementingsoftware solutions is meeting the stakeholders’ requirements to set proper expectationsin line with CentralSquare capabilities. The SSA should consider all project constraints such as technology,risks, scope, cost, resources, and time. Accounting for these constraints will improve the definition of aservice delivery scope to fit, not only, the customer needs, but the company'scapabilities in a way that ensures success.
Experience and SkillsRequirements:
- Minimum 4 years of software implementation experience
- IT architecture, infrastructure experience or education required
- Software engineering and cloud experience or education required
- Passionate about learning and implementing new tools and technologies
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Strong technical writing and documentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the confidence to make and communicate decisions effectively
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Travel up to 25%.