Marketing Data Analyst
Advanced | Marketing
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole enterprise and delivering right-first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to user’s lives.
You will be based in the Mailbox – our stunning Regional HQ in Birmingham City Centre, which provides the best opportunity for a vibrant social life with colleagues and outside of work.
The Team and Role
The Marketing Operations Analyst is responsible for leveraging technology to improve the productivity of the marketing team and help achieve business goals.
Working closely with the marketing operations executive and the wider marketing team you will be required to identify, implement and administer marketing platforms in particular our predictive analytics platform and its integration into Salesforce and Marketo for data segmentation and campaigns.
Duties will also include utilizing a variety of techniques to collect, query and analyze large amounts of data. The data will be used to identify sales and marketing opportunities, facilitate sales territory alignment, and aid our product management by providing key competitive insights.
What you will be doing
- Support the technical aspects of marketing technologies including integration, deployment, on boarding and analysis
- Using Predictive Analytics and other tools to segment identify and enrich data for more targeted customer and new business campaigns.
- Generate the required data files for Predictive Analytics bi-weekly and improve the means to begin the process of automating the process.
- Continue integration and visibility of our Predictive Analytics tool data within Salesforce to highlight and prove ROI
- Support the campaign architect and business development team to optimise customer campaigns
- Implement marketing process improvements to increase marketing productivity, particularly around the customer and prospect database
- Work with multiple teams across Advanced to track progress of targeted campaigns and improve quality of data
- Build, maintain and analyse reports to provide insight and recommendations for optimisation and performance improvements
- Support the marketing plan and budgets
- Undertake additional responsibilities as marketing organisation grows
What you'll be good at
- Ability to understand and interpret data
- Competent user of Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to communicate across multiple functions and to different management levels
- Quantitative background, with organisational and analytical skills
- Team player who enjoys working across functions (marketing, sales, support)
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Our hiring strategy is all about identifying potential. At Advanced, we don’t believe in CVs. We passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. Assessing you for behavioural fit and not for past experiences. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a £254m turnover, 19,000 customers and 2,350 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake an interview with the HR team and attend a final assessment day. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!