KIBO | Operations
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
As a Business Analyst you will work as a liaison between technical and business stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements and process information regarding the product implementation of Kibo’s Unified Commerce solutions. This role will sit on our professional services implementation team, and will work closely with Project Managers, Engineering and Product, in addition to external clients.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Communicate with clients to gather requirements and process information regarding the product implementation
- Maintain all requirements and design documentation including wireframe diagrams
- Responsible for testing the user experience and analyzing clients' front-end websites to make recommendations
- Partner with Project Managers and technical members of the Services team throughout the implementation process, and work with project team members to ensure completeness
- Quickly understand the business issues and data challenges of client's organization and industry
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to the proposed solution
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
- Define and document proposed site navigation and functionality including flowcharts, diagrams, feature specifications and other relevant information
- Communicate needed changes to the project team and suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- 4+ years of experience as a business analyst, project manager or similar role
- Experience with the software development lifecycle; from requirements phase through delivery
- Technical knowledge and ability to create documentation that is translatable between technical and non-technical users
- Strong client-facing skills within a Professional Services environment
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, and SalesForce
- Knowledge of components of web commerce, relational databases, and creative design process
- Demonstrated ability to confidently manage challenging client issues
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including MS Project, Excel, and similar software
- Knowledge/experience with web e-commerce or SaaS technologies a plus