Business Development Representative - German Speaking
Trintech | Business Development
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate German Speaking Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our DACH Marketing and Sales teams.
Working from our offices located near Bank / Liverpool Street, the ideal applicant will be responsible for seeking new business opportunities by creating and developing relationships with potential enterprise customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience uncovering sales ready leads and meeting sales quotas. The role requires strong communication skills, persistence, and a drive to succeed, to cultivate relationships with prospects and uncover sales opportunities.
Ultimately, you will help drive the growth of our pipeline, contributing to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify and develop leads from various inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Mange your territory and the account intelligence within it
- Identify client needs and requirements and deliver a relevant solution
- Hand over meetings and calls between prospective clients and Sales Managers
- Manage and track opportunities and activities through Salesforce
- Meet quarterly targets and report regularly with Marketing Director
- Be part of a close-knit team who are passionate about delivering success
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic and outgoing individual who can speak with stakeholders at all levels
- Willingness to learn and improve
- A drive to be successful with a focus on achieving targets and goals
- Fluent in German and English
- Educated to University degree (Bachelor level) or experience working in a related industry and role