Regional Sales Director
Ping Identity | Sales (6100)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Sales Director is responsible for the leadership of a team of revenue generating Account Executives in an assigned geographic region. This leader will be assigned a revenue goal; responsible for closing business, customer success and go to market planning in the region. We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Sales Director with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales management and account management experience. Ping Identity offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to lead a team of motivated sellers. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious employees, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle.
This role may be a field-based role.
- Will manage a team of 5-8 enterprise field sales account executives.
- Will completely own pipeline development, management and forecasting for the region.
- Motivate, manage, and coach the team of account executives, develop a strong team of world class sales professionals.
- Hire and oversee on-boarding and continuous training for the team
- Develop and implement sales strategies to grow the business and hit account acquisition targets
- Develop and monitor metrics to measure performance and quotas
- Collaborate with marketing, legal, sales ops, and other sales team to optimize processes and operations
- Provide weekly activity reports and recommendations
- Achieve weekly and quarterly targets
- 3+ years of experience in field sales management, preferably in related identity security technology
- 5+ years of experience as a proven field sales account executive.
- Experience creating field sales tools including call scripts, email templates, presentation, etc…
- Metrics orientation – exceptional metric development skills including measurement and optimization and experience managing team to agreed upon targets.
- A very goal oriented mindset and the ability to set, track and obtain goals.
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation skills, and writing proficiency are mandatory.
- Able to conceive, initiate, and sell new ideas in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage with technical and sales communities with credibility.
- Strong internal/external presentation skills are a must.
- Demonstrates creative energy in message delivery.
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about selling.