Business Development Manager
Trintech | Business Development
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Business Development Representative (BDR) Manager to lead the European BDR team, reporting to the VP Marketing EMEA. Working from our offices located near Bank, the ideal applicant will be responsible for driving opportunity generation across the region, coaching individuals to develop talent, while owning the ongoing strategy for improvements.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience of building, developing and leading BDR teams to uncover opportunities to hand over to sales. The role requires strong communication skills, persistence, a drive to succeed, and to be able to cultivate relationships with individuals both internally and externally.
Ultimately, the role will help drive the growth of our pipeline, contributing to our long-term business growth across EMEA.
- The primary responsibility of the BDR Manager is to build and develop a high functioning, high performing team that drives opportunities and pipeline for the Regional Sales Managers across Europe
- Work closely with the field marketing team on campaign activities to ensure all leads are effectively followed up by the individual BDRs
- Hire and onboard new members to the team
- Coach and mentor BDRs to ensure they have the required support to overcome objections, identify decision makers and create meetings with relevant individuals in prospect organisations
- Develop best practice training to ensure a consistent approach across the team
- Manage development and process improvements of core engagement systems
- Report weekly, monthly and quarterly results to targets and create plans to drive improvements based on a data driven approach
- Create strategic and tactical plans to drive success
- Experience in the SaaS software space, ideally with experience of communicating value to Large Enterprise prospects
- Proven experience of developing BDR teams to meet targets
- Strong leadership and people management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including high-level communications with internal and external contacts
- High organisation skills with a strong attention to detail
- A focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to understand data and use this to drive decision and change
- Ability to work across functional teams in a collaborative manner
- Experience in systems particularly Salesforce and SalesLoft