VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Support Engineer I
Trintech | Support
Skills & Requirements
- Provide exemplary customer service by being prompt, efficient and playing a pivotal role in maintaining a positive customer relationship.
- Track inquiry resolution progress and where appropriate proactively call customers with a status update or resolution.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and still meet job requirements and deadlines.
- Utilize call-tracking software to log calls and call notes.
- Follow the appropriate procedures to respond to issues, resolving as many queries as possible on the first call.
- Properly document all actions taken to resolve the call.
- Filter and escalate inquiries as appropriate.
- Advanced troubleshooting and deductive reasoning skills.
- Must be able to occasionally provide after-hours weekend support to our customers.
Requirements and Skills:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or Accounting highly preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers when discussing both technical and non-technical elements.
- Ability to both analyze and troubleshoot accounting software from both a user and technical perspective
- Relational database experience highly desired.
- Basic/intermediate SQL knowledge preferred.
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM ticketing systems a plus.
- Ability to review and analyze application log files to troubleshoot errors.
- Ability to investigate technical issues independently as well as in teams.