Analyst Relations & Market Research Manager
Ping Identity | Marketing - Product Marketing (7105)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Analyst Relations and Market Research Manager is responsible for growing Ping’s market leadership position within the analyst community covering Identity and Access Management. This role will also establish a primary market research function at Ping, and lead market research efforts to collect valuable data that will influence and guide Ping’s messaging, positioning, and product roadmap.
Responsibilities include the planning and execution of of key analyst reports, briefings, inquiries, on site strategy days and more. Responsibilities also include managing market research firms, interviewing customer/partners/prospects, and enabling our sales organization with the market insights gathered.
This role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to develop a deep understanding of our products, and collaboration to work cross functionally across diverse teams including Executive Management. This candidate will work as a member of the Product and Solution Marketing team and provides a fantastic opportunity to hone your skills in a fast growing, security software company.
- Plan and execute a global analyst relations strategy.
- Establish a primary market research function
- Ensure that Ping remains top of mind and well positioned in key analyst reports such as Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves, and others.
- Manage multiple analyst firms and market researchers and act as the primary analyst point of contact for Ping’s Product, Marketing, CTO and Executive teams.
- Leverage analysts and market research to inform Ping’s product roadmap, optimize messaging and positioning, and guide strategic initiatives.
- Collect and disseminate analyst and market research data across the company.
- Become as a subject matter expert on the Ping Intelligent Identity Platform, developing a strong understanding of enterprise use cases for customer, workforce, partner, and IoT.
- Minimum 5 years experience with analyst relations and market research.
- Background and experience with enterprise security software preferred.
- Innate curiosity for the information technology and security market.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to accommodate up to 10% travel.