Sales Enablement Executive (Integration)
Advanced | Sales
Are you a highly driven, passionate individual looking to enter the exciting world of Sales Enablement? Are you ready to be at the top of your game and receive the rewards to match?
We are looking for ambitious individuals who would like to re-imagine their future in the UK’s third largest software company. This is a great chance to join a brand new Sales Enablement team with a vibrant culture and exciting plans. You will help us to on-board and integrate new businesses joining Advanced through mergers and acquisitions.
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole enterprise and delivering right-first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to user’s lives. With more than 19,000 customers relying on our systems & infrastructure, our New Business team help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
You will be based in the Mailbox – our stunning Regional HQ in Birmingham City Centre, which provides the best opportunity for a vibrant social life with colleagues and outside of work.
What you will be doing
- Supporting the Head of Sales Enablement and M&A integration across multiple projects.
- Creation of SOP’s for Sales Enablement Integration Playbook.
- Execution of integration strategy against milestones.
- Creation of and delivery of training modules around existing systems and processes
- Understanding and sharing best practice.
- Reviewing all existing processes with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Organising logistics, meetings and fact-finding investigations from different areas of the business.
- Ongoing reviews against key integration metrics.
- Building and working to strict project plans and deadlines.
- Traveling to multiple Advanced sites and aligning all aspects of the sales cycles.
- Supporting other areas of the M&A Integration team in gathering and verifying data.
- Supporting and working closely with the rest of the Sales Enablement team on short-medium term ad-hoc projects.
- Be part of a new Sales Enablement Structure
- Top Achievers 5* all expenses paid holidays
- Opportunity for progression
What you'll be good at
- Processes and data management
- Change management
- Influencing others
- Project management
- Proactive, adaptable and driven by operational improvements.
- Methodical thinking and good at building relationships
- Communicating and results driven.
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Our hiring strategy is all about identifying potential. At Advanced, we don’t believe in CVs. We passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. Assessing you for behavioural fit and not for past experiences. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a £254m turnover, 19,000 customers and 2,350 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day oneare:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake an interview with the HR team and attend a final assessment day. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!