Customer Success Manager I (MINDBODY)
MINDBODY | Customer Service
The Customer Success Manager I acts as the single point of contact for our newly graduated Pre-HQC accounts, after their initial onboarding journey, to assist them with growing their business through MINDBODY’s software solution. The Customer Success Manager I is responsible for ensuring our customers are able to realize the full benefits of our solution. The Customer Success Manager I engages with a portfolio made up of single location customers to grow their monthly revenue to $15K Gross Merchandise Value (GMV). The incumbent assists customers on the phone or via email, in addition to other added valued services and daily activities, which influences our company’s goal of preventing early Pre-HQC attrition through an analysis of software usage, effective curiosity based questioning, and general consulting. Success is measured based on the collective portfolio GMV growth, Retention, and Dollar Based Net Expansion (DBNE). Additionally, the Customer Success Manager I has the flexibility to engage with unassigned customers identified through data to be struggling that could benefit from Customer Success influence. Customer Success as a function is continuously evolving, the incumbent should have the ability to adapt and to grow with strategic changes that occur.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- One (1) year of relevant work experience in customer service, account management, or customer success related roles
- One (1) year of MINDBODY work experience in Support Services, Onboarding, or Sales is preferred
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to use strong problem-solving skills, quick-thinking, and use of independent judgement when making decisions that have an impact on customers
- Ability to effectively communicate information, both verbally and in writing, in a clear and understandable manner that has a high level of impact. Ability to respond to questions in group and one-on-one consultative settings
- General knowledge of scheduling, planning and project management practices and procedures
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to use active listening skills and basic analytical skills to work through effective problem resolution with the customer
- Ability to quickly build rapport with strangers and is convincing in delivering concepts and ideas
- Ability to foster, develop and work in cross-functional relationships with a spirit of team work with the focus on the delivery of a positive customer outcome
- Ability to work in ambiguous and changing environments
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive customers’ success through outreach based on data and calls to action related to customer health score.
- Develop and communicate consultative relationship with clients through consistent intervals to ensure thorough product understanding, adoption and usage, which is accomplished by conducting Business Reviews.
- Gain an understanding of the customer’s needs and propose solutions that lead to efficient product usage and expansion, which is accomplished by creating Success Plans for customers.
- Lead regular meetings with assigned portfolio and make recommendations to provide continued success with processes, workflows, and system configuration, which is accomplished through a regular Check-In cadence.
- Manage activities and act as a liaison between the customer and various departments within MINDBODY, including Onboarding, Support, Billing, and Sales.
- Educate customers on the value of self-service tools, release process, and other customer available resources.
- Identify early expansion indicators and relay opportunities to our partners in Account Development.
- Leverage data, analytics, and various tools to determine high impact plans of action that deliver high customer value.
- Work with manual and automated tools to effectively communicate with customers in scale.
- Follow through on specified playbooks for Calls to Action and Success Plans.
- Evolve to match industry trends in Wellness and Customer Success.
- All other duties as assigned