Partnership Generation Coordinator
Lone Wolf Technologies | Product Management
Lone Wolf is looking for bright, organized, driven new recruits to correspond with our strategic industry partners. In this role, you’ll become an expert in real estate software, learn about the major players, and have a key role in growing our influence and functionality in the market.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide goal-driven, customer-centered leadership aligned with Lone Wolf’s strategic vision
- Serve as the internal Subject Matter Expert in partnership development
- Develop, build, and maintain relationships with ecosystem partners
- Onboard new partnerships
- Effectively represent Lone Wolf
- 0-2 Years’ at a Business-to-Business organization in an Inside Business Development or Inside Sales role – recent graduates welcome and knowledge of software sales preferable
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Confident, clear and succinct communication style – both written and verbal.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi task
- Interest in the software or real estate industries
- Excellent instincts for conversing with business prospects via phone and email
- Able to learn quickly with the ability to tackle any challenge and work collaboratively with the Ecosystem team and other Lone Wolf departments
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.